* Cosmetic: Use in infused oils and vinegars for hair and skin.
* Decorative: Combine with pine cones, juniper, allspice berries and other plant materials as potpourri.
* Culinary: Add to soups, stews, braised meats, fish and vegetable dishes.
* Household: Deters mice, moths and some insects.
* Aromatic: May be burned as incense. Certain aromatic compounds are isolated from the herb for use in cough medicine, mouthwash and perfumes.
* Safety: Bay leaf edges are sharp and should be removed after cooking.
There are no reviews yet.